Friday, July 03, 2020

Pink fuzzy feet

Hare's foot clover covers much of the meadow at Oyster Bay, packed together, covering the moss with a dusty pink haze. I carried a stem over the dike to see individual flowers against a blue background.

Trifolium arvense.

~~~~~~~~

Estas flores crecen en el campo de Oyster Bay. Pertenecen a la familia de los trébolesy en inglés llevan el nombre de trébol de pata de conejo. Les gusta la tierra asoleada, seca, arenosa. Crecen en gran número, todas juntas, haciendo una neblina color de rosa al nivel de los tobillos. Corté una rama y la llevé a la playa para ver las flores separadas, con un fondo azul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger