Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Blurderfly

Cabbage white butterfly doing what cabbage white butterflies always do.

Weedy herb garden with chives and butterfly.

On sunny days, they're worse than bees. Bees stop to dig into flower centres; cabbage white butterflies almost never stop. I chase them and chase them; if ever they pause, it's not long enough even for the autofocus on the camera.

So I got this one, anyhow. See it? Out of focus, in the distance, but it's there. And the chives at least behaved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

La mariposa "blanquita de la col" haciendo lo que siempre hacen; en dias asoleados no se permiten fotografiar. Vuelan y vuelan sin parar; si acaso se detienen es por un instante tan corto que ni la cámara puesta en enfoque automático puede verlas.

Pero hay está; ¿la ven? En un jardín de hierbas culinarias con sus hierbas malas; la mariposa estaba muy contenta visitando todas las flores sin parar. Las flores color de rosa son cebollín; atrás hay perejil. Las flores amarillas son una hierba común, mostaza de campo (Brassica rapa).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger