Saturday, February 01, 2020

Sundown from Willow Point

Rocks, water, and the faintest touch of pink.

Facing the mainland, with the sun dropping behind the trees at my back.

4:56 PM. Sunset was at 5:15, but the sun was gone behind the hills before then.

A Skywatch post.

~~~~~~~~~

Piedras, algas marinas, agua y un toque de color de rosa, durante la puesta del sol, desde Willow Point. Mirando hacia el este, con el sol medio escondido tras los árboles a mis espaldas.
Eran las 4:56 de la tarde; la puesta del sol fué a las 5:15, pero antes de eso el sol ya había desaparecido atrás de los cerros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger