Thursday, August 29, 2019

Gull lineup

I'm back.

I find it interesting that birds so often line up facing the same direction, as if they were still in flight formation even perched.

But there's always one rebel. Always.

Gulls at the boat launch, where fishermen come in, behead and gut their catch, dropping the remains on the shore or in the water before heading home. The gulls know when it's time; the tide is changing, and the currents become treacherous. So they line up, facing the bottom of the ramp, waiting for the treats.

2 comments:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger