Thursday, February 07, 2019

Turning points

Sunday afternoons, I often point the car north or west and let it go until sunset, not going anywhere in particular, just watching the sky and the hills, the roadside rocks and trees. Then I turn around and come home.

This was where I turned back east, at the first viewpoint over Upper Campbell Lake, with the setting sun making me and the camera squint.

Heading south from Woss; I was looking for snow, since it's winter. This was all the snow I found.

A Skywatch post.

5 comments:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger