Sunday, July 22, 2018

In transit

I've been away. I'm back.

It has been a hot few days (for BC) and the weekend highways are jammed with cars and RVs speeding to get to the water, to the hills, to the islands. And anywhere we go on this coast, there are the ferries, and the long, long waits in the blazing sun.

This dragonfly entertained me while I waited in line. It wove figure eights around a handful of cars and RVs, and every so often "parked" in the air in front of my windshield.

On the ferry, finally. And there's a chilly wind! Wonderful! That's Vancouver, in the distance.

A tug and barges full of what looks like sawdust.

Another tug, and a log boom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger