Friday, November 13, 2015

Coffee break

I stopped for coffee in a beach shack with a plank and plywood lean-to for shelter from the weather. In spite of the sunshine, the wind was chilly, and there was a roaring fire in an airtight stove in the lean-to; every seat was taken.  I took my coffee and walked down the shore, scrambling over piles of driftwood and rolling stones, holding a camera and a hot coffee cup.

Loose rocks, with tiny snails that I tried not to step on.

And there are snails here, too. Click for the full size view.

Critter art. A sunrise over the water and hills, carved by mining beetles

Green-eyed monster, trapped in a log jam.

The coffee was good, too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 am

    Love the critter art! It really is so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger