In case you missed it, history and instructions are here.
|Rocks, lichen, moss, old leaves. Burnt Bridge, Bella Coola valley. I should have had a flashlight to see what lives in that mini-cave.|
If you're joining in for the first time, here's a quick rundown of the procedure.
- On or about September 13th, find your rock or rocks and flip it/them over.
- Record what you find. "Any and all forms of documentation are welcome: still photos, video, sketches, prose, or poetry."
- Replace the rock as you found it; it's someone's home.
- Post on your blog, or load your photos to the Flickr group. (Even if you don't have a blog, you can join.)
- Send me a link. Or you can add a comment to any IRFD post.
- I will collect the links, e-mail participants the list, and post it for any and all to copy to your own blogs. (If you're on Twitter, Tweet it, too; the hashtag is #rockflip.)
- There is a handy badge available for your blog, here. (Or copy it from this post.)
Have fun, and be careful out there!