Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birdie in a tree

It was too cold to go for our planned walk on the beach in the afternoon, so I spent the afternoon tidying up the  storage hard drive, the evening getting furious about last election's robocalls, and the late night trying to catch up on two day's worth of blog reading.

And now it's almost 2:00 AM, and I'm barely getting around to my own blog. So I'll make it short.

I noticed this by the parking lot at Centennial Beach Park as we got ready to leave, and snapped it through the windshield:

This birdie is a shuttlecock.

One lone birdie who will never find a mate in this park. Sad.

1 comment:

  1. Shuttle hens everywhere are crestfallen that another of their mates has gone atray

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger