Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Barrels in aspic, and rings of hearts.

Asking questions of Ol' Ma Nature is exhausting. One answer leads to a new question, then a new discovery, more questions, more "Wow!" moments, more questions ... I've been investigating the jellied barrels (that I thought might be sponges) from last week. I've gotten as far as the rings of hearts, and I must check out the tadpoles before I post.

And I'm too sleepy.

So, here's a preliminary photo of the "barrels", and I'm off to bed. The rest will wait until tomorrow.


G'night!

2 comments:

  1. Just begun to read, I can see I am going to learn so much. What an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what else you discover here! I looked at the picture for quite a while, and I'm sure I'm missing much of the tiny beauty that is there!

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger