Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Overheard at the beach

A heated argument:

"You're a loud-mouthed, black-hearted, thieving scoundrel!"

"How dare you! You hatchling of a rotten egg! You greedy gullet! You blot on the landscape!"

Shocked -- shocked! -- at the language.

Bored audience. They've heard it all before.

White Rock beach. An otherwise quiet afternoon.


  1. Ha … ha … very creatively written prose to fit with your pictures. I always thought these squawking critters had a story to tell!

  2. I've always wondered what they were saying! Thank you for the giggles this morning.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!