Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Coot jester

 Dressed for the part ...



"I thought I would dress in baggy pants, big shoes, a cane and a derby hat. Everything a contradiction: the pants baggy, the coat tight, the hat small and the shoes large." Charlie Chaplin on his costume

Caperng coot:


"Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?" Frida Kahlo



"I just put my feet in the air and move them around."  Fred Astaire 



"... madly off in all directions." Stephen Leacock



"The most difficult character in comedy is that of the fool." Miguel de Cervantes



"Too much sanity may be madness." Miguel de Cervantes


.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative and humorous post to showcase the American Coot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun and great photos. Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger