Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordless (almost) Wednesday

Just a pair of mallards at New Westminster Quay.

And now, goodnight.



  1. Wow! Makes me want more than a point and shoot anytime I see photos like yours!
    Love the angel wings
    and the duckie bath!
    So what type of camera do you use?
    Maybe I have asked you this before...cant remember.

  2. Hi, Dawn.

    I have an Olympus SP55. It's an easy to use camera, and not too heavy. I use it, as often as not, as a point and shoot.

    I take about 10 photos for every one that turns up on the blog or Flickr. The rest are duds.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!