Saturday, September 20, 2008

The fast-retreating past

At the end of a long, long day (Laurie had his second cataract surgery), I travelled across town to house-sit in Strathcona.

I kept myself awake on the SkyTrain by sitting in the rear and taking photos of the receding tracks:

In between, I got some interesting shots of the city. I'll post a few tomorrow. 

And now, goodnight!


  1. Love these shots.

    Bloody brilliant, they are!

  2. That 1st pic is super great! How's it going?

  3. More than brilliant, excellent photo art.

  4. Thank you, Jean and Huckleberry!

    Jean; Things are looking up. I think.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!