Monday, August 18, 2008

Evening walkabout

Just a few photos from our evening walks, the last couple of days:


The sky reflected in a neighbour's birdbath (with plastic bird bank)


Fireweed


One fireweed flower


Tonight's grey skies. Promising rain, and not following through.


Laurie has been experimenting with the macro settings on the camera. Tonight, his hand was shaking. But I love this photo; it looks like a painting.


Lines in the clouds


Panoramic shot. The reflection in the curved window of a car parked on the street.


Sunset.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger