Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Silver wings, golden pouches


Boundary Park, Surrey: A small extension of the Watershed which we hadn't visited before. A tiny "lake" and a long stretch of semi-wooded green space between housing developments, mowed in lieu of paving a walk-way. The neighbours on each side mostly keep their backyards open to the space, and fill them with flowers. Beautiful!


Dragonflies by the lake.



White duck. Escapee?


Rabbit. White "cotton" tail, unusual markings.


And this from Crescent Beach, yesterday: a bumblebee with pouches of nectar.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely place. After trying (unsuccessfully) to photograph flying dragonflies this afternoon, I appreciate the perfection of your pictures!
    ruth

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger