Monday, March 03, 2008

Egg and duck and frog and ... dog


Update on 36 photos of an egg:

Hugh, at Rock, Paper, Lizard, has posted "somewhat fewer than 36"* on the Flickr group page. He had to stop at 10, because, he says, "the dog ate the egg."

Now, why does that sound familiar? Any schoolteachers out there? What do you think?

Anyhow, go see his photos, and the accompanying blog post.

Still to come in; some "doozies" from Jamon, and some from Auj.

Anyone else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update to the update: Hugh writes that more photos are coming in. And his latest is in, and it's a doozy. All excuses are accepted, as of now.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger