Monday, March 03, 2008

Srevotfel

When I was a kid, Mom often served us her specialty supper; she said it was a Swedish dish, and called it "Srevotfel".

It didn't fool us. Read that backwards, to see what we were getting.

So this post is "Srevotfel"; recent photos that didn't get posted with their companions.


Sky and sea, looking directly into the light. On the cliffs west of White Rock beach.


One lone pink cloud at dawn.


Reflected sky, at Boundary Bay beach.


Trees, right side up and upside down, at Cougar Creek Park.


The camera focused on the frame here, rather than the scene. Part of the problem may have been that I was poking the lens through the chain-link fence, at arms' length. But I like the result; it seems more like a painting than a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger