Friday, July 28, 2023

Roadside delight

 Along the highway heading north, the fireweed is at its height this week, stretching well over my head.

Wind-blown patch of fireweed, near Adam River.

Section of flowering stalk.

Ma Nature bests all the landscape artists around, always with a fresh new colour, a fresh new arrangement to delight us.

~~~~~~~~~~

En los bordes de la carretera que va hacia el norte, el epilobio, la llamada hierba de fuego, está en pleno florecimiento esta semana.

Fotos:
  • Vista de la carretera cerca del rio Adam, con epilobios bailando en el viento. Miden unos 2.5 metros.
  • Una sección del tallo en flor.
La Madre Naturaleza es la mejor arquitecta paisajista de todos, siempre presentándonos con un color fresco y nuevo, un arreglo nuevo con el cual encantarnos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger