Thursday, May 18, 2023

It's all in where you're looking

Take old, rusty pilings, a mess of machinery on floats (these are rusty, too), ropes and pipes, dark shadows, and barnacles, a few rocks; add sunlight and calm water, and it turns into art.

Underside of the cannery at Brown's Bay

And just the reflections

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ves unos viejos pilotes oxidados, haciendo sombras oscuras, con maquinaria y flotadores (también oxidados), tubos verdes y negros, unas cuerdas enroscadas, cúbre los pilotes de bálanos; y ahora añade la luz del sol y aguas quietas, y se tranforma en arte.

Fotos: Los pilotes y maquinaria de la empacadora de pescado en Brown's Bay; en la segunda foto, solamente se retienen las reflecciones en el agua.

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos, and I love how you see the art in our world.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger