Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Triple exposure

 I was goofing off, playing with the camera, shooting through the pages of a book at the computer screen. And this turned up.

One shot collage

A bit of a surprise, and it took me a while to figure out what had happened. The computer was running a slide show, and I must have clicked on PrintScreen just as it switched photos from a hermit crab to an alder tree.

I like it.

I'll have to goof around some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Montaje de fotos. Yo estaba perdiendo el tiempo, jugando con la cámara, sacando fotos através de las páginas dobladas de un libro, enfocando en fotos que pasaban en la pantalla de la computadora. Y esto salió.

Foto: un cangrejo ermitaño superpuesto sobre la foto de un aliso rojo.

Me sorprendió verlo, pero después de pensarlo, me di cuenta que lo que pasó es que como la computadora corría una secuencia de fotos, habré teclado el PrintScreen justo cuando cambiaba de una foto a la siguiente.

Me gusta la foto.

Debería perder el tiempo con más frecuencia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger