Sunday, August 21, 2022

Resurrection

Off-topic: I have another blog, Remembering Jellybean, where I have posted short stories, both fiction and biographical, childhood memories, poems, Mexican legends ... 

From the introduction: "I was born on a native reserve in Ontario, grew up on the west coast of Vancouver Island (as far west as you can go without running out of Canada), came of age in Mexico City. Between times, I lived in the Fraser Valley, Texas, Seattle, Oklahoma, Bella Coola on the BC north coast, and the Fraser River Delta, just south of Vancouver. For now, I'm "settled" in Campbell River, on Vancouver Island.

I have a boatload of stories to tell. These are some of them."

I had stopped posting to this blog some years back, I'm not sure why. Now I've woken it up again, with a couple of stories today. I'll keep adding to it from now on. Go take a look.

The Lizzie. Our school boat, 1950s.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger