Sunday, July 18, 2021

Shades of green

 A shady walk on a hot day.

Quinsam River.

It's a slow, gentle river. Here, the trail follows the edge of the Provincial campsite. A few metres further along, several children were splashing around, keeping cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Un paseo protegido del sol. El rio Quinsam, muy tranquilo. Este sendero sigue el rio donde bordea el sitio del campamento provincial. Unos pocos metros más adelante, varios niños jugaban en el agua, manteniéndose frescos en un dia caluroso.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger