Friday, July 16, 2021

Hard at work

 A bee on blackberries. Green blackberries.

A crop for the birds.

Taken leaning over the fence on the hillside behind the power station. The entire hillside is covered with loaded blackberry canes, most of them unreachable by humans. Juicy treats for the birds and the bears coming up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abeja y zarazamoras, todavía verdes.

Esta foto la saqué desde la cerca en la ladera del cerro atras de la planta generadora John Hart. El cerro está completamente cubierta de las cañas de esta planta; por la mayor parte, fuera del alcance de la gente. Una vez maduras, negras y jugosas, serán golosinas para los pájaros y los osos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger