Saturday, April 17, 2021

Criss-cross arrangement

More bird's nest fungi. These were on a broken twig lying on the ground. I took the photos sitting on a log at the edge of the forest, then returned the twig to its original location.

Additional twig, needle, old grass as captured by the outside hair of the fungus.

The far end of the same twig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hongos nido. Estos están creciendo en una ramita muerta que se encuentra en el suelo del bosque. (Se encuentra, tiempo presente, porque después de sacar las fotos, volví la ramita a su sitio original.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger