Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Pointy

 Reaching out ...

Spiky. Baby sea urchin sheltering in empty mussel shell.

Tentacly. Plumose anemone, "Metty", feeling fine.

The sun came out this morning, and I went for a long, long walk. Tomorrow there'll be photos of beach findings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Estirándose ...

Mi erizito de mar, descansando en una concha vacía de un mejillón.

Y mi anémona plumosa, a la que he dado el nombre de "Metty", feliz, esperando su desayuno.

Hoy salió el sol en la mañana, y me fui a caminar por largo rato. Mañana, habrá fotos de lo que hallé en la playa.


1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger