Monday, November 16, 2020

Colourful

Mushrooms come in rainbow colours.

Red, shading to magenta and violet. On yellow-green moss.
Yellow and orange, with green moss and blue burnt wood.

Orange. Amanita button.

Purple and white.

And some brown turkey tails, with purplish stripes. Over on the left, there are a few dots of yellow jelly fungus.

I've been side-tracked, sorting and fixing old (and some ancient) photos. Mostly family, but there are a few worth sharing here. I'll probably have some ready for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Los hongos vienen en todos los colores del arcoiris. Aquí, uno rojo con tonos de magenta, unos hongos "mantequilla de brujas" amarillos y anaranjados, un botón de Amanita anaranjado con manchas blancas, uno un poco color mora, y unos "cola de guajolote" con rayas cafés y morados. En el lado izquierdo hay unos honguitos muy pequeños de los hongos "gelatina".

Me faltó aquí el azul y verde, pero la madera quemada y el musgo llenan el vacío.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger