Monday, October 19, 2020

More persistence

 Not giving up ...

A thistle, at the end of the season, still producing new growth, alongside the ripening seeds.

Bull thistle, Cirsium vulgare

I'm working on a series of images from the aquarium. I'll start on those tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No se da por vencido. El cardo "borriquero", Cirsium vulgare, sigue produciendo brotes nuevos al mismo tiempo que están madurando las semillas.

Estoy trabajando con una serie de imágenes del acuario. Mañana empiezo a subirlas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger