Saturday, October 19, 2019

Old gold

The colours of October, in magnolia leaves, collected and shot 2 years and a day ago.

Bits of green still showing.

Yellow and orange

These were on a tree growing in the divider at the parking lot of the school where I tutor. I stopped each afternoon for a moment to look at it whenever it wasn't raining. I was looking forward to watching it turn gold again this year, but they've improved the parking lot; repainted the lines, removed the divider, and chopped down the tree.

Sometimes I hate progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger