Thursday, June 01, 2017

Progress report.

The kittens are 6 weeks old. And getting sassy.

All eyes and ears.

And pretence of innocence.

They're drinking milk from their mother's bowl, spilling half of it. Attacking my feet when I sit down. Climbing on everything, knocking stuff onto the floor. Waiting until I go to bed to start playing tag around my pillow.

And then it's time to sleep.

One more month, and they'll be ready to leave their mother. Two already have homes waiting. Two to go. Want a kitten?

1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger