Thursday, December 01, 2016

Blue light

The rain stopped. The sun came out. And I had a free afternoon. I headed north, looking for snowy peaks, up where the water floats down frozen and white.

Half an hour out, it started to rain again. I drove on through, the rain settled down to a blue mist, and there were the mountains, with their whitened rock faces peeping through the clouds.

Just before sunset, I found a vantage point near Sayward Junction, and pointed the camera out of the car window.

Pasture between the hills, and H'kusam Mountain, blue in the mist and the distance. It's 1,645 m. high.

Bare tree, wires, and H'kusam

I drove home through a drizzle. And back in Campbell River, the sky was clear, with stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger