Thursday, December 31, 2015

Red sky in the morning ...

.. means it must be winter; if that shrub had leaves, I'd never see the sunrise from my window.

8:05 AM. Sunrise officially comes at 8:20 this week.

It also means the flock of starlings will be here any minute now to continue the work of gobbling down the suet put out for the smaller birds.  (In the cage barely visible at lower left.)

I'm driving down to Victoria in a few hours, and won't be back here until next year. Tomorrow, in other words.

See you then! And have a great, fun New Year's Eve, but drive carefully! I will.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:40 am

    Lovely sunrise there. Really glad you could see it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your critters! Looking forward to more watery adventures in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger