Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Checking in

I'm home. I've got three cameras and the computer full of photos, and some stories to tell. But first things first: sleep. I drove over 12 hours today.

Highway to Bella Coola, at Green River, in Tweedsmuir Park. The road is gravel from here on to the Bella Coola valley.


  1. I am looking forward to your stories. The photos so far show a country very different from what I imagined.

  2. Looking forward to your photos and stories. That's quite a long gravel road you have there.

  3. Looking forward to more - but driving 12 hours? Glad you made it all the way safely!


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!