Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Three pink dots in the grass

These flowers are tiny. I would have missed them if I hadn't been bending to look at the mud on my shoes.

I know I should recognize this, but I don't.

When Google image search, asked for pink flowers with three sepals, growing on wet ground, starts giving me cows, bran muffins, and snowy city streets, I know I've been wasting my time. I'm going to bed.


  1. And Google is supposed to have improved its search algorithms!

  2. From here it looks like the mint family. Might help narrow the search.

  3. Lucy; Improvement is relative. :)

    Dave, that's about as far as I got with it. I'll look again today.

  4. I'm no help with the tiny blossoms, but I really love the hermit crabs in the next post!!!


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!