Tuesday, February 19, 2013

More macro lens work

So much to learn! I've been working on focus.

I tried using the tripod, but it didn't seem to help. Tried manual focus. That works, so far.

The burrowing anemone, in the tank, through slightly algaed glass.

One of the three orange striped anemones, waving gently in the current.

These were taken hand-held, the first because I couldn't get the tripod around that side of the tank, and the second to be able to follow the swaying eelgrass. Not too terrible for a first attempt at Manual focus.

I'm having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots! The next thing to get is a flash with a separate cable to position the flash over your subject. I'm in the process of setting my macro setup too...should be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger