Saturday, July 21, 2012

Good question

Sign on a fence post at Crescent Beach:

What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

So Laurie asked me, and off the top of my head, I said, "Climb a rock face." I could think of many more; build my own cabin in the Bella Coola valley, go back to school to study marine biology, learn to play the guitar and sing along (in public), go hang-gliding ...

For the most part, I'm not afraid to fail, but with some things, failure is almost inevitable.

How about you? What do you dream of doing?

1 comment:

  1. You could rephrase failure as an unreasonable definition of success. You could achieve all of those things listed after redefining the goals properly.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!