Thursday, June 28, 2012

Too much!

Life is too full of good things. I can't keep up. I've got three blog posts on the go, including a video, beasties to send in to BugGuide before I post them, baby birds outside clamouring for attention. I've been rushing to finish a project for Laurie's blog, indexing and updating; almost done. And the garden is finally taking off, now that sometimes the sun actually reaches it; I should be out there deadheading, fertilizing, weeding. Or even sitting down for a spell, just breathing and looking.

Because next week will be even worse. Parties, shopping, and a wedding have to be fitted in. Something has to give, so blogging may be light for a bit.

Snail orgies tomorrow, I think. And for now, here's a gull:

Watching the tide come in. White Rock beach.

Off to bed. Goodnight, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger