Sunday, September 25, 2011

Artsy critters

 From the sidewalk in front of Paneficio Studios (Strathcona):

Fat cross spider. Lunch is a syrphid fly taco.

Fatter cross spider. I tried to get a photo that showed her girth, but she was having none of it; she kept turning and turning, to keep me and my intrusive camera within reach of her fangs. Check the photo full-size to see the droplets of glue along the web.

Snail on dying Solomon's seal. Artist's window in background.


  1. Superb photo of that fat spider...incredible creatures!

  2. His shell is beautiful enough to go into the art studio as a masterpiece. - Margy


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!