Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pink and black

While I've been busy lately, Laurie has been entertaining himself. He went out at dawn and took these photos:

Dawn over the vacant lot

And when the lighting is poor, he gets creative:

I don't know which way is up on this one.


  1. Quite stunning photos! ~ks

  2. All I can say is - WOW. That first photo is simply amazing. The framing black trees against the pink which is beautifully reflected in the foreground - BEAUTIFUL.

    I love the second photo as well - very different!

  3. There was very little sun yesterday, but Laurie found the hidden beauty in the day.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!