Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Trains, paints, and carnivals

Filed under "Silly Signs":


Active? Active? Those tracks just lie there, day after day.


The trains overhead, Laurie and I, and the graffiti artists; now we are active!

And now activate your clicking finger, and head on over to Southern Fried Science for the latest Carnival of the Blue. (Now with new logo!) While you're there, don't miss the important article on global draining, nor the oh-so-vicious mantis shrimp.

Afterwards, keep on going to Matthew Sarver's Cabinet of Curiosity, for the 48th edition of Circus of the Spineless. A great collection of "Curiosities", old and new. (A copepod with blue eggs?)

3 comments:

  1. This blog entry is just wonderful! My sister Clytie told me about you--She said your webpage is fabulous--she was right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! And Clytie, too. I see where that her great imagination and sharp eye is a family trait, by seeing your blog; I'll be reading it regularly now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! So glad Beth came by to check you out. I so enjoy your posts. This one made me laugh myself silly. Thank you! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger