Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holding my breath. One more day.

December 20th. The last day of fall. The shortest day of the year. It's about time. I'm ready for a bit more light around here.

Crow, watching the mid-afternoon onset of sunset.

I found my copepod! I'll write about that tomorrow.


  1. Longest day? It is our shortest day: longest night.

  2. lol! I'm so turned around by night coming while we have afternoon tea!

    Thanks. I've fixed that.

  3. I don't like these gloomy days either and cannot wait for them to start getting longer. thanks for stopping over to go to the market with me!


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!