Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The rough with the smooth.

Streets of Strathcona, 2009: The Textures.

(I couldn't decide which ones to omit, so this post is image-heavy.)


A rough-leaved fern in a shady garden



Daisies and slats



Asphalt shingles and old brick



Stucco and balcony



Wet T-shirt



Bubble wrap used as window covering



White hollyhock



Pottery in the making. The shop of Gailan Ngan.



Compost bin



String



Lychnis on fence



Tangle of wires




Pale yellow walls


Back alley door



White hydrangea



Diamond in the rough. (Stucco wall.)



The smooth skin of pears



And the bloom on a green fig.

.

4 comments:

  1. An interesting mix of pictures. I like the way you compose your shots. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That back alley door is perfect: light, shadow, composition, color, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:00 am

    its a nice blog! keep it up! im not in your country though but good job!

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger