Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Too much of a good thing

Monday's walk on the White Rock beach was too fruitful; I have a folder full of photos that I absolutely must share. And I haven't finished sorting yet.

So, for now, here's a sampler:

Misty headland. Looking toward Kwomais Point.

Barnacle tracks on yellow stone.

A score of crows.

Empty sand.

Pink starfish, eelgrass, and mystery tubes.

Story tomorrow.


  1. Oh what a nice watery outing..look forward to seeing the "rest of the story".

  2. Wonder if there's actually too much of a good thing. I guess it's the sorting that makes it tedious work, although I often discover interesting new outlooks while sorting through photos.

    Exciting findings, can't wait for more!

  3. I thought it was a murder of crows. :)

    I've only ever been to the west coast in the summer, it's interesting to see how the landscape changes in the winter.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!