Monday, December 29, 2008

A new addition to MacLean Park's amenities.

A quick look at MacLean Park, Sunday morning:


I had to cross this to get there: the intersection of Hawks and Keefer.

But the park is still white.


Picnic table, idle swings.


Homemade snow love-seat, life-size. Note abandoned bottle. Careless housekeeping.


Side view of the love-seat.


Crows discussing the weather.


Someone lost a leg.

And I'm back home in Delta, looking at a 75 cm. deep pile of snow in my back yard.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger