Monday, November 03, 2008

Better than rainbows

It was pouring rain, but we gave up waiting for it to stop; we went out looking for adventure, anyhow. Finn Slough, our destination. It had been too long since we were there.

And we were lucky; just as we arrived, the sun burned its way through the clouds over the river, and highlighted the dying leaves and grasses beneath them.


West end of Finn Slough, under a wet sky.


Tin, gold and steel grey.


White undersides of leaves, blowing in the wind.


More golden trees.

What else we saw, tomorrow. (I'm still sorting photos.)
.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 am

    Love the photos. The skies sure were dramatic yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger