Friday, October 17, 2008

Kids' Pics

I've been sorting through my photos, trying to get them into some sort of manageable order, and I've run across a few that I love, but have not shared. Here are five kid photos, old and new:


Toddler, eyeing the water park, MacLean Park, Strathcona. Summer, 2008


Learning how to milk. Bella Coola, 1980s.


Sand bucket and rain cape. Boundary Bay beach, in a light rain. Summer, 2008.


Waiting for Mommy. Surrey Central City mall, 2008.


Three willow balls. Sophia, this Thanksgiving.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger