Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm still here

... haven't blown away yet.

Thistle fluff

We've been out and about, and have taken oodles of photos, now in the process of loading to Flickr.

Laurie saw the ophthalmologist yesterday. His eye was pronounced "fine", and the next one will be done a week tomorrow. Another 5 weeks of eye dropping, and we're done! (I never realized how much time a simple schedule of eye drops could take up. But 3 drops, 5 minutes apart, 4 times a day, 7 days a week, adds up to one full working day per week. Do the math.)

Tomorrow: some reflections on abandoned "stuff."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger