Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crow in a hurry

It was hot today; 30 Celsius on the balcony, a bit less on the street. Too hot for September, well above the usual range for this time of year. The weather people promise (threaten?) more of the same tomorrow. I'll be glad when the rain starts again, later this week.

We walked down to the mall, keeping to the shady side of the street.

On a hedge across the street, a crow was busy at something:


Look what I found!

He saw us pointing cameras in his direction, and took off in a hurry. Look at that wing action!


This yummy whole-wheat bread is mine! Mine!


I'm outta here!

He didn't have to hurry so much; we didn't want his bread.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger