Thursday, March 27, 2008

It figures!

Yesterday, we manured the garden, put in a dozen new plants from the nursery, and transplanted a bunch of perennials.

This morning, we had a hail storm, the first of the year.

Now it is snowing. Figures.


  1. It is snowing - again - in Michigan as well. This weather and this winter have no mercy.

  2. Hey, I stumbled on to your page and I like it...will stop by again :-)

  3. Wren; I'ts been a weird winter all 'round. I'm just hoping it doesn't freeze again tonight. It did just across town, last night.

    Hi, Chrisss; Glad you found my blog. I'll be looking for your "voice" in the comments. And welcome to Vancouver! The weather should improve shortly.


If your comment is on a post older than a week, it will be held for moderation. Sorry about that, but spammers seem to love old posts!

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!