I've been tagged with the 8 facts meme. I don't know whether to thank Cathe or not. It's sort of like a chain letter, isn't it? But I remember
So here goes.
The rules are as follows:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them each a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
- I have a pen holder on my desk made of an animal horn of some kind, covered with inscribed aluminum. I have no idea why anybody would do this.
- I was kicked by a deer when I was a pre-schooler.
- Sometimes I temporarily manage to break my habit of biting my nails.
- I have a vintage log-cabin design quilt, quite tattered, on my bed. I don't think it is particularly valuable, but I like it.
- I have lived in three countries and in villages of less than a dozen people as well as in a city of over 10 million at the time. (Mexico, DF.) I loved both extremes.
- I dream of hang-gliding, but I never will actually do it.
- I am a night-owl and have always been, from baby-hood.
- I re-read my favourite books, sometimes many times.
Here are 8 from my blogroll:
- Celeste, from Dzonoqua's Whistle.
- Hugh, from Lulu Island Blog.
- Oaksong's Nemeton. Because he is a "once and future goatherd."
- Carolyn from Roundtop Ruminations.
- Bug Girl, from Bug Girl's Blog.
- Cicero Sings, up in Williams Lake. I just discovered this one today.
- A Mark on My Wall.
- Jeenybeen on Ginkgo Leaves. Because I love his (her?) photography.
Back to my normal blogging. But not tonight.